Monday 23 September 2024

Welcome to new Me !

✌ This has been a while since I have been in this game, chasing money.. When in reality, money should be chasing me instead, when and how did this reverse happen? How did manage to sleep for so long? Today, I am reverting the game as I am starting to understand, that when you chase something, the same thing runs away from you.


So, Today is woke up from a long sleep. I remember the time, when I did not need to chase it, as it was coming to me in abundance. A time when everything I was touching turned into Gold and I was prosperous. I feel this season is about to start and endure for a long long time..


Welcome to the new Me .. 🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to new Me !

✌  This has been a while since I have been in this game, chasing money.. When in reality, money should be chasing me instead, when and how ...